Employment Regulatory and other aspects of law related to healthcare workers:For Nurses Midwives Doctors Doulas and others
Do you have a Hearing coming up with your employer or a regulator? Would you like representation or help representing yourself at an affordable cost?
I have wide experiences in these areas along with postgraduate studies and research. Effective and pursasive report writing can help you with your case and help find a resolution even before a hearing date.
- Employment Law (Advocacy for: unjustified or constructive dismissal, personal grievances, statements and other representation)
- Regulatory Law (in healthcare) Advocacy & Support for challenges with Regulatory Bodies, codes of conduct disputes, etc.
- Family Dispute Resolution Mediation – FDR
- Public, Private (Contract e.g breach, Tort e.g. malicious falsehood and malicious prosecution… )
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mediation (UOA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law (UK)
- Nurse (UK NZ AU)
- Midwife (experienced in healthcare mediation and advocacy)(UK NZ AU)
Other qualifications include
- Teaching (postgraduate certificates PGCEA Oxford UK)
- Management (ICM UK)
My experiences of litigation include
- public (government and State organisations)
- private (family)
- employment (trade union / industrial relations) and
- healthcare regulatory law
UK Australia and New Zealand [Aotearoa]
These experiences have given me familiarity in dealing with judiciary and court procedures as well as preparing statements, expert witness reports and other Legal Reports.
I currently Mediate, teach and participate in various employment and human rights law projects, particularly human rights in healthcare e.g. childbirth HRIC.
(c) Paul Golden 2017