- Employment Law (Advocacy for: unjustified or constructive dismissal, personal grievances, statements and other representation)
- Regulatory Law (in healthcare) Advocacy &Support for challenges with Regulatory Bodies, codes of conduct disputes, etc.
- Family Dispute Resolution Mediation – FDR
- Public, Private (Contract e.g breach, Tort e.g. malicious prosecution… )
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mediation (UOA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law (UK)
- Registered Nurse and (UK NZ)
- Registered Midwife (with a background in healthcare mediation and advocacy) (UK NZ)
Other qualifications include
- Teaching (postgraduate certificates PGCEA Oxford UK)
- Management (ICM UK)
My experiences of litigation include
- public (government and State organisations)
- private (family)
- employment (trade union / industrial relations) and
- healthcare regulatory law
UK Australia and New Zealand [Aotearoa]
These experiences have given me familiarity in dealing with judiciary and court procedures as well as preparing statements, expert witness reports and other Legal Reports.
My intention is to continue to Mediate, teach and participate in various employment and human rights law projects, particularly human rights in healthcare and e.g. childbirth HRIC.